Ross, Mongeon, Covello & Company is a Canadian-based association of lawyers focusing on business and intellectual property law and strategy. The lawyers of the firm have extensive tactical experience in advising clients in various new economy fields. Our experience has included acting as corporate counsel and practising in fields that are relevant to business operating in both the traditional and new economies.
- IP development and protection
- Strategies to maximize benefit from IP assets
- Corporate organization and restructuring
- Family business and complex matters
- Creative dispute resolution
Our experience goes beyond Intellectual Property. We bring together corporate, public sector and legal experience to provide a holistic approach to our clients corporate concerns.